- 16 Years Qualification required for Master’s degree program (age limit up to 35).
- 18 Years Qualification required for PhD degree program (age limit up to 40).
- Recent passport sized photos.
- Copy of Front page of Passport.
- Notarized highest diploma (Notarized Photocopy from Kacheri/ Notary Public).
- Notarized academic transcripts (Notarized Photocopy from kacheri/ Notary Public).
- Two letters of recommendation on from your teachers at least Associate Professor Level or other person familiar with your activities with equivalent academic achievement.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
(Education dates mentioned (Start Date and end date for example DD-MM-YEAR ~ DD-MM-YEAR) also add father name and mother name with age)
- A study or Research Proposal/study plan in English (not less than 800 words).
- Published academic research papers or other academic achievements, any awards, any scholarship if you achieved before (if applicable).
- Medical form with reports. (Medical form is attached)
- Attached all extra documents (if have).
- English Language Proficiency certificate.
Are you Eligible?
Do you fulfull the requirement of scholarship; please click the below button and apply online.Apply Online
- USD 200 assessment charges along with documents (re-fundable if case rejected)
- USD 2000 consultancy fee (in two parts) non-refundable